Pro Classes - Pro class racers must be at least 16 years of age or older at time of event.
- Pro Open (up to 600cc liquid cooled machines) Saturday and Sunday
- Plus 30 Stock Pro AM (up to 600cc liquid cooled machines) Must be 30 years of age or older at time of event.
Pro Light Classes
- Pro Light Super Stock 600cc (up to 600cc liquid cooled machines) Saturday & Sunday
Sport - Must be 14 years of age or older to run Sport classes
- Sport Stock 600cc (up to 600cc liquid cooled machines) • Weekend class
- Sport Super Stock 600 (up to 600cc liquid cooled machines) Saturday & Sunday
- Plus 25 Stock (up to 600cc liquid cooled machines)
- Plus 35 Stock (up to 600cc liquid cooled machines) (Must have at least 5 entries, to run)
- Pro Trail - Pro trail will be for factory 600cc race sleds and 800cc trail sleds for the advanced rider.
- Trail 800cc – Must be 18 years of age or older (up to 800cc liquid cooled machines), a great introductory class for new racers.
- SnowBike - Must be 18 years of age or older (up to 600cc 4-stroke or 2-stroke, no studs, Follow all ISR general snocross rules)
- Pro Women Stock (up to 600cc liquid cooled machines)
- Women Sport Stock 600cc (up to 600cc liquid cooled machines
- Jr. Novice Girls 9-13 Stock (Limited 500/600cc liquid class) Refer to ISR rulebook, pages 17-18 here
- Junior 8-10 (up to 600cc Stock Fan & Detuned Cat SP500-4000RR, Ski-Doo MX).*
- Transition 8-10 (500/600cc liquid cooled)*
- Junior Stock 10-13 (up to 600cc Stock Fan & Detuned Cat SP500-4000RR, Ski-Doo MX)*
- Junior Novice 10-13 (500/600cc liquid cooled)*
- Junior Sport 12-15 (up to 600cc Stock Fan & Limited built race sleds with Detune Kits 6500 RPM follow 10-13 rules)*
- Junior 14-15 Stock 600cc (up to 600cc Fan Cooled/(Liquid Cooled machines "Throttle Restricted")*
- Junior 16-17 Stock 600cc (up to 600cc Fan Cooled/(Liquid Cooled machines "Throttle Restricted")*
*Please refer to ISR Rulebook, pages 17-18 here
120 (4-10 years of age)***
- 120 Stock
- 120 Improved Stock
- 120 Champ
- 120 SemiPro 206 ages (6-10)
***Please Refer to ISR Rulebook, pages 19-23 here
*** Junior racers that are 8 years of age or older may compete in both the 120 division and Junior 8-10 (with the exception of 120 Stock).
PDF Version Class Description click here
Race Entry forms must be submitted to ECS by Wednesday at noon prior to the event.
Member Late Fees will be assessed $20.00 per class entered for entries received after noon Wednesday. All Online Registrations will close at 6pm on Thursdays. Transponder numbers are a required field, if renting a transponder please enter "RENTAL" in the transponder field.
Please wait to register for an event until the Monday prior to the event.
ECS Points & Payout Structure for 2016 Race Season
Notice for all ECS racers who will be competing for Class Point Championships, please review the article and attached PDF form below for complete class structure for points and payouts for the 2016 snocross season.
The PDF file defines how many point events for each division will be counted towards season championships and which classes will be combined.
Safety is our number one priority for racers and spectators.
SUBJECT: Snocross Helmets and Jackets/Pullovers/Jerseys
Full coverage helmets are mandatory. Helmets will be full protective coverage and carry the 2010 Snell Foundation Approval Code. Helmets carrying European Standard ECE 22.05 are also approved. This is also mandatory in the tune-up area. The helmet must be securely fastened at all times. These take affect September 1st, 2014
The helmet must be predominantly blaze or international orange in color. More than 50% of its entire outer surface including the visor must be orange. There is a mandatory 6" x 6" area located lower center in the middle of the back of the helmet that must be solid Orange. A template measuring 2 inches by 3 inches placed anywhere on the helmet must contact orange color except on a 4" X 6" area on the left and right hand side of the helmet.
On a typical snocross helmet there should be at least 144 square inches (12 X 12 inches) of orange.
Read more: 2015-16 ISR Helmet Rules Remain in Place
More Info Coming Soon.